This policy describes how Menafid Farms collects, processes uses and discloses your personal information as a data controller, when you contact us, use our services or interact with our platforms including websites and mobile apps (together "Platforms").
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
• sets out the types of personal information we collect;
• explains how and why we collect and use your personal information;
• explains when and why we may share personal information within Menafid Farms and with other organizations;
• explains how we protect the personal information we collect; and
• explains the rights and choices you have in relation to your personal information.
This Policy applies if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as “our Services”). Using our Services means:
• Buying / Ordering services or products from any of our website over the phone, in store, or online
• Taking part in our promotions & competitions and registering to receive our newsletters and offers
This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register to our services, we may collect:
• Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number
• Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen; and
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
• Personal information you provide about yourself;
• Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you including information about the emails you open and links in them that you click on; and
• Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Make our Services available to you
We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, including:
• Processing your orders and refunds; and
• Managing the accounts you hold with us.
This is so we can provide the services to you in line with our contractual obligations to you.
Contact and interact with you
We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, in order to:
• Contact you about our Services, for example by phone or email.
• Manage promotions and competitions you take part in, including those we run with our suppliers and partners;
It is in our legitimate business interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notice about our services.